It’s time to celebrate!
September 27th is the feast day of St. Vincent de Paul.
And good news… a festive feast doesn’t need to be fussy.
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print.
- Read about St. Vincent de Paul with your saints in training.
- Use the scavenger hunt guide to collect donations for a local charity organization.
- Pro tip: Don’t forget to wear your new button when you drop off your donations this month, and anytime you serve others in the future!
Here are a few other easy ways to celebrate with St. Vincent de Paul:
- Volunteer at or donate to a local charity in honor of this saint who dedicated his life to serving others.
- Do an act of charity for a family member or neighbor. Good deeds don’t always have to be grand gestures. Today, find a simple way to share the love and kindness of Christ.
Our crates are Catholic boxes full of ways to nurture faith, fun, and family time! Learn more.