St. Teresa of Calcutta
It’s time to celebrate!
September 5th is the feast day of St. Teresa of Calcutta.
And good news… a festive feast doesn’t need to be fussy.
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print.
- Read about the life and service of St. Teresa with your saints in training.
- Create your own St. Teresa of Calcutta puppet to play with or display.
- Pro tip: Listen to your monthly Spotify playlist as you craft!
Here are a few more easy ways everyone can celebrate the feast of this special saint:
- St. Teresa dedicated her life to caring for the poor and homeless. Assemble some blessings bags with your saints in training (water, granola bars, toothbrushes, wet wipes, etc.) and give them to a homeless individual or an organization that serves the homeless in your community.
- For most of her life, St. Teresa lived and served in India. Honor her feast day with your favorite Indian dish! Naan bread topped with melted cheese makes an easy, celebratory snack and chicken tikka masala is always a crowd-pleaser!
Our family subscription boxes make growing your household’s faith easy and fun! Join the Catholic Family Crate tribe today! Learn more.