The Feast of St. Nicholas is December 6!
Monthly Subscribers: Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print!
Advent Liturgical Art Purchasers: Don’t forget to display your Liturgical Art print!
EVERYONE: Please enjoy this free coloring page activity!
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print.
- Read about the life and legend of St. Nicholas with your saints in training.
- Have little saints leave their shoes out before bed on December 5 in anticipation of a visit from Ol’ Saint Nick! (Psst… Parents, don’t forget to use the surprise included in your December crate to create some Advent magic.)
- Ask St. Nicholas to pray for you using your new St. Nicholas holy card.
- Pro tip: Turn on your monthly playlist tomorrow morning as little saints enjoy their treasures!
Not a subscriber? Celebrate St. Nicholas Day with these easy ideas:
- Find a book or movie about St. Nicholas and his generous ways to enjoy with your little saints.
- Have your children leave their shoes outside their door on December 5. Help St. Nick fill them with whatever little treasures you have lying around the house - coins, oranges, stickers, and candy canes all work great!
When you subscribe to Catholic Family Crate, we do the planning and prep for you! Subscribe today and have monthly crates filled with Catholic faith and fun delivered straight to your door!