St. José Sánchez del Río
The Feast of St. José Sánchez del Río is February 10!
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print.
- Read all about the brave actions of this young saint with your saints in training.
- Reenact one of St. José’s many heroic stories using the feast day art and stickers
- Pro tip: Turn on your monthly playlist as you craft!
Not a subscriber? Celebrate the Feast of St. José with these easy ideas:
- Make a traditional Mexican dish to honor this young saint from Sahuayo, Mexico.
- Learn to say a prayer in Spanish, like the Hail Mary or Our Father.
- Make a list of causes that you think are worth fighting for. Standing up for what you believe in takes courage! Ask St. José to pray for you to be brave, just like him.
Not feeling brave enough to plan your own feast day activities? We’ve got you covered. When you sign up for the Catholic Family Crate subscription service, you’ll receive all the tools you need to build your domestic church – delivered straight to your door.