Let’s feast with St. Francis of Assisi (October 4th)!
And good news… a festive feast doesn’t need to be fussy.
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Don’t forget to display your Feast Day Art print.
- Read about the life and legends of St. Francis with your saints in training.
- Help St. Francis grow some hair using the supplies included in your crate.
- Pro tip: Listen to your monthly playlist as you garden!
Here are a few more easy ways everyone can celebrate the feast of this special saint:
- Print out our free St. Francis coloring page for your saints in training to enjoy!
- Enjoy God’s creation! Take a family nature walk around your neighborhood and point out all the beautiful things God has created. Clouds, flowers, birds, spiderwebs… his beauty and magnificence know no bounds!
- Say the Prayer of St. Francis as a family.
- Do something nice for the environment. Pick up a piece of trash, take your bikes instead of the car, or find a fun way to reuse an item you would typically throw away! These simple actions would make the patron saint of the environment proud!
Speaking of growing… monthly subscriptions are back! Grow your family’s faith with beautiful, fun, and authentically Catholic religious education supplies, delivered straight to your door! Subscribe today!