St. Catherine of Siena
St. Catherine of Siena's Feast Day is coming up on April 29th!
We hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and fresh blooms. To celebrate St. Catherine of Siena, take a spring walk and hunt for a white lily. St. Catherine is associated with white lilies as a symbol of purity and radiance.
Here a few ideas to celebrate the patron saint of fire prevention, nurses, and illness are:
- Discuss fire safety with your saints in training.
- Thank a firefighter for their service.
- Pray for the sick or deliver a meal to someone in need.
- Pray for political and church leaders as St. Catherine did!
If you have our Catholic Subscription Box, pull out the following:
- Her feast day art print
- Those firefighter thank you cards
- Fire prevention ideas card
- Doctors of the Church BINGO!
Thank your local firefighters with a note (bonus points for cookies too!) and work on fire proofing your homes. To celebrate this Doctor of the Church, you can also play another round of Doctors of the Church BINGO!
St. Catherine of Siena, pray for us!
P.S. Do you want faith subscription boxes delivered to you every month? Or thinking of a nice catholic family gifts for your loved ones? Check out our monthly crates!