St. Anselm's Feast Day is April 21st! Let’s celebrate this Doctor of the Church CFC style.
- Share a few things about St. Anselm with your saints in training:
- St. Anselm was known as the Father of Scholasticism. He tried to prove the existence of God! Can you prove God exists??? It’s a tall order, but St. Anselm did a wonderful job. Dive into his teachings by ordering a copy of St. Anselm’s Book of Meditations and Prayers.
-St. Anselm was inquisitive! He searched for answers to the deepest questions about God, man, and existence. He believed reason and faith were compatible. Do you have any theological questions, you would like to explore?
- Throw a mini celebration!
- If you have our Catholic subscription box, set up your St. Anselm Feast Day Art Print and share St. Anselm’s fun facts with the whole family. Pull out your CFC Doctors of the Church BINGO! game and play a few rounds.
- Grab a donut on the way to school to celebrate scholasticism – remind your little learners to pursue God in their studies.
- Serve afternoon tea with sandwiches, pastries, or a small snack in honor of St. Anselm’s time in Canterbury, England. During tea, “visit” Canterbury Cathedral in Canterbury, Kent online.
God, grant us holy inquiry like St. Anselm. Feed our hearts and minds at home, school, and church. St. Anselm, pray for us!
P.S. Do you want faith subscription boxes delivered to you every month? Or thinking of a nice catholic family gifts for your loved ones? Check out our monthly crates!