The Feast of the Immaculate Conception is December 8!
If you’re a monthly crate subscriber…
- Read about the special grace Mary received from the moment of her conception.
- Create an Immaculate Conception ornament using the supplies included in your crate.
- Pro tip: Listen to your monthly playlist while you craft!
Here are a few more easy ways everyone can celebrate the feast of this special saint:
- On the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, we celebrate Mary being conceived in St. Anne’s womb without original sin. Use this feast day as an opportunity to cleanse your own soul from sin by going to confession and receiving God’s mercy and forgiveness.
- Say a Marian prayer or sing a Marian hymn. “Immaculate Mary” is fitting for this special feast!
Interested in having feast day activities like these delivered to your door each month? Join the CFC fam and get Catholic activities sent straight to you every month!