Your Catholic Valentine’s Day!
Put the “Saint” back in Valentines Day
Pass the time this frigid winter month with endless family fun and faith. In addition to having a Catholic centered Valentine’s Day, you’ll:
- Spend your winter evenings playing endless rounds of a holy and FUN family game of “Sin Squash”.
- Inspire your children with stories and an interactive activity about St. José Sánchez del Río, a kid (just like them) who became a saint.
- Pray and connect as a family by learning the Hail, Holy Queen Prayer.
- Facilitate intimate family conversations around the virtue of faith.
- Fill your home with holy, beautiful music.
- Bring your children closer to God!