Buy 5 boxes , Get 1 FREE
Get your children excited about their faith with the subscription box for Catholic children!
Our monthly subscription box keeps children excited about their faith and provides hours of holy, screen-free fun. Kids eagerly look forward to their monthly faith package, and parents are delighted to see their children enthusiastic about practicing their faith.
This subscription is a perfect gift for children, grandchildren, godchildren, nieces and nephews. It's a wonderful gift for birthdays, Christmas, First Communion, First Reconciliation, or simply to show your love and support for their faith journey. Ideal for kids, families, Catholic schools, religious education classes, homeschooling groups, and Vacation Bible Schools.
So helpful in keeping my kids connected to their faith
This is an outstanding tool for families who want to keep their kiddos engaged in the faith year round! The crafts, playlists, games and goodies were all a hit!”
As always, LOVED IT!!!
We have been receiving crates for the past three years, and are never disappointed. As usual this month’s December crate was great!
A Godsend to help our family grow in the faith
It’s been such a beautiful program! My kids look forward to the Saint stickers and activities!
Wonderful religious educational opportunity
My granddaughter very much enjoyed the variety and content of the crates. She looks forward to the arrival of each one!
My kids love these, and I’ve learned a lot too! Fun and nice quality
Regret not signing up sooner
I'm serious when I say I don't know what we did before. I love everything about Catholic Family Crate. My only regret is not signing up sooner!
We love our monthly crates
You do great work and have REALLY helped to form and enhance our family formation and environment. Your products are simple and beautiful and I am learning so much alongside my children. :) Thank you!
10 Reasons you will LOVE this monthly box:
- Your kids will eagerly anticipate their Catholic faith experience month after month. Children have a special appreciation for gifts, and they'll eagerly await the arrival of their unique faith box, filled with materials to help them explore the Catholic faith, discover saints, learn common Catholic prayers, understand the sacraments, virtues, and much more!
- Through these boxes, your children will strengthen their relationship with God. They transform the learning experience about faith into something enjoyable and exhilarating! These boxes empower children to embrace their faith journey, laying a strong foundation that will endure into adulthood.
- It's Incredibly Simple! We've made it hassle-free, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Even the busiest families can enjoy this!
- Your kids will stay happily occupied for hours without screen-time, all while learning about their faith. Imagine cooking dinner peacefully while your children discover the teachings of Jesus without reaching for an iPad.
- Our monthly boxes are filled with educational content designed to be both enjoyable and effortless. A dedicated team (including a theologian!) ensures it aligns with the Church's teachings, making it suitable for all ages, especially kids.
- Our style is vibrant, fun, and unique. Forget the dull or low-quality Catholic materials that are currently on the market. We offer beautiful, colorful, and enjoyable resources. Our high-quality paper and materials stand out, making them appealing to all ages and not limited to a cartoonish look. Teens often love our items enough to display them in their rooms.
- This box allows the Catholic faith to be a part of your lives consistently, without requiring any extra time or effort on your part.
- No theology degree or teaching background needed! We provide you and your children with all the tools necessary for a faith-filled education. Our content is easy to understand, and you might even learn a thing or two yourself!
- We understand you're busy, but you also know faith matters. Our approach is simple, non-overwhelming, and won't add more to your to-do list.
- The monthly crate offers your family a chance to learn and grow together, strengthening your bond through shared faith experiences.
BONUS: You'll save both money and time since you won't need to shop around for various resources. Our materials are not only top-notch but also budget-friendly. And as a subscriber, you'll enjoy an extra treat with a 10% discount on all orders from our website!
Take a look at our past crates to get a feel for what you can expect in your monthly boxes!
This is a recurring subscription. You will be charged after your first 6 crates on the 15th of that next month. Your boxes will be delivered monthly at the end of every month. You can find more FAQs here.
The grandkids really enjoyed getting the crate and doing the activities
I’m so happy to have these simple but engaging ways to teach my kids and reinforce our faith at home. I’m a big fan of the monthly subscription box!
FAITH IN A YEAR Monthly Membership - 6 Months Prepaid
We are loving your crates! Our kids used to struggle so much during our prayer time at night, but now they’ve all told me how much they enjoy and look forward to it! They love the daily activities and look forward to the crafts. It’s beautifully presented, and it’s super kid-friendly! Thank you!
My son was really interested in the stations and I know nothing about them! I am a 41 year old mother of a 10 year old boy and 12 year old girl. I recently joined the Catholic Church (my husband has been Catholic since a teenager). Anyway, we received our first MONTHLY crate for the month of July and are loving it, so we are excited to continue that crate AND start this SEASONAL crate (I did not realize the crates were two separate materials until reading the FAQ section). I wanted to thank you for offering this because since I am new to the Catholic faith, I am learning right along with my children. This is all new to me, too! And I really appreciate that it is not ""over my head"" as many adult based materials can be for me, as I am at the beginning of my journey into learning about Catholicism. The materials are so lovely, or ""aesthetic"" as my daughter says! They make learning about our faith fun! I wanted to also say thank you for offering the first crate for free! If not for that, we would not be starting this new way of deepening our faith which we desperately needed!
May God bless all of y'all at Catholic Family Crate!