Experience the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus more deeply with the activities, Scriptures, and prayers in this specially designed Lent Crate.
Lent & Triduum crate includes:
- Liturgical Art Collection: Celebrate special feast days throughout Lent and Triduum with your Liturgical Art prints.
- Calendar Stickers: Mark special dates on your family calendar with the calendar stickers as a reminder to change your liturgical art.
- Stations of the Cross: Devotion to the Stations of the Cross (or the Way of the Cross) began as early as the fourth century. This devotion evolved over time into honoring the 14 stations we have today. Open your Stations of the Cross cards and join Christ on the path to salvation. Walk with Jesus through Scripture, images, and prayer as he carries his cross to Golgotha.
- Family Sacrifices Kit: As Catholics, we are called to focus on three spiritual practices during the 40 days of Lent: prayer, fasting, and almsgiving. The Church’s call to holiness during this season is both sacrificial and challenging. This interactive tradition is a simple way to answer the call to holiness this Lent. Find instructions with the deck of cards in your crate.
- Lent & Triduum Magnets: Decorate your refrigerator with hand-illustrated magnets for the Lent and Triduum liturgical seasons. These beautifully designed liturgical reminders can also fit in a frame for your prayer table or wall. Display each magnet on the following dates:
LENT MAGNET: March 2 – April 14
TRIDUUM MAGNET: April 14 – 16*
*Triduum is the shortest liturgical season.
- Anima Christi Prayer: Anima Christi literally translates to “Soul of Christ.” This sacred prayer takes us deeper into our relationship with Christ. It is a wonderful prayer to recite after communion, during adoration, and before bedtime as a family. It’s also a fantastic addition to your Lenten journey. May the words lead you towards the cross.
- Prayer Table Topper: This table topper is a simple way for your family to live out the Catholic faith during this season of fasting and prayer. Use the Lenten Examen to spark nightly dinner discussion and memorize the short Bible verse as you prepare for the death and resurrection of Christ.
- Lent Playlist: We hope you enjoy our Lenten playlist. The songs for Lent were specifically chosen to help you prepare your heart for Holy Week and Easter.
What People Are Saying:
“The Lent crate with its sacrifice beans, table topper, family sacrifice magnets, and the AMAZING liturgical art was just what I needed to help our little-big family live a more intentional, meaningful Lent this year. I just had to let you know!!!!!”
“The Lent crate was beyond my expectations and brings so much joy to my heart to receive such a rich, in-depth and so well-organized kit for the whole family to participate in.”
“It was the most meaningful Lent & Triduum that my family has ever experienced. The crate was our guiding resource. They were perfect--holy, accessible, and consistent.”