Birthdays are a huge celebration, so why not celebrate baptism anniversaries as well? Take the anniversary of this special date to talk about the grace God has given to us, as well as the responsibility and life mission we received during our baptism, and throw a little celebration!
The Baptism Crate is an excellent supplement, gift, and resource for any member joining the Church or celebrating their anniversary! Contents include:
Dodge the Devil: Baptism Edition – A holy twist on Old Maid! Learn the sacred baptism symbols, celebrate your own baptism, and dodge the devil with this fun, faithful game.
- Baptismal Anniversary Banner – A colorful, faithful and festive banner to celebrate a new member or a baptismal anniversary! Banner can be hung over doorways, across mantels, around the kitchen table or anywhere you celebrate in the church, school or home.
- Baptism Cupcake Toppers – Add these feastive, faithful Baptism toppers to any treat - sweet or salty. From breakfast donuts, a cheese and meat platter, to brownies or cupcakes - the toppers will spruce up your feastivities!
- Baptismal Anniversary Calendar Stickers – Add these stickers to your calendar to remember and celebrate your families, God children’s, or classrooms baptismal anniversaries!
- Baptismal Promises – Renew your baptismal promises year-after-year as a family!
- Online Resources – Bonus resources for the whole family! Print additional activity sheets and information to keep little hands and hearts engaged during sacrament prep.
Baptismal Anniversary Crate
I was so excited to see this crate! We have been recently celebrating Baptism Anniversaries in our family and this was the perfect addition to our celebrations. I love that I can re-use it again and again!
I wasn't sure what to do to celebrate this special day in my children's lives each year. This is perfect as I can get it out and use it every single year for all of my children. It's super easy, gives us step by step for what to do on this special day. It walks us through the renewal of baptismal vows and provides me with easy and practical ways to celebrate the day in a special way! I just hang up the banner, pull out the game for a family game and pull out the cupcake toppers! Win win!