What's in the crate each month?
We customized a format for delivering this valuable information in a way that's fun for the family and easy to implement for the parents.
Each crate has certain recurring elements such as:
* TWO Collectible Feast Day Art Prints that highlight the Saints and include their incredible stories written right on the back!
* A FREE Spotify playlist to infuse your home with faith-filled music.
* A "Beautiful Words" print of a Traditional Catholic Prayer to help with focus and memorization.
* TWO hands-on Feast Day Activities that require zero prep and effectively relate an important teaching to your kids. + Stickers to add to your family calendar to count down to the feast day!
* A "Virtue Chat" table topper that prompts rich conversations and creates space to invite virtuous behavior in.
* And a surprise catechesis element that changes every month!
In addition, we include an easy to follow guide that even your older kids could follow.
What's so amazing about our crates?
Modern life is generally so overwhelming and inundating. Our hearts know what we are called to, but bringing that into reality can be very, very difficult. There are so many distractions, so much unhelpful societal influence, and so, so much to learn about in order to even begin that it can feel like all odds are against us. Our crates are specifically designed to cut through the noise; be engaging to children and aesthetically pleasing to parents; and anchor the family in catechetical growth without having to spend hours and hours piecemealing things together. It's as simple as ordering the crate and following the SIMPLE instructions. We removed all the obstacles.
My Journey with Jesus Mass Ring
"We love the Mass cards! We love anything to help make mass more engaging for our littles! The more engaged they are means less undesirable behaviors during mass. A win win for everyone!!"
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ - Larissa
New! Great for Easter baskets. Pocket-sized guide is perfect for teaching your pint-sized saints about the Order of the Mass.
What our subscribers are saying:
Caroline H., mom of 3
We just started to receive your boxes in June and have enjoyed every minute of them. Once we got into it, my kids just ate every little bit of it up. Thank you so much for making this great activity for families to enjoy & grow together.
Kaitlin M., mom of 2
You guys are doing amazing work and these crates are just the help I need to make living our faith a great experience for the whole family.
Emily S., mom of 5
I just opened the crate and I am blown away again! I sent one to my Godchildren and their mom was amazed at how wonderful the box was. Every detail is thought of. These are blessing so many families! Thank you so much. You all are a huge gift to our church!
Marie C., mom of 3
Every time I get a crate I am amazed by your creativity in planning special activities for the feasts!
Sarah V., mom of 4
Love Catholic Family Crate! It makes Liturgical Living so easy!